Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wasting Time!

Hi Guys,
So yesterday and now again today I just can not get myself
motivated!!!! I'm sitting down opening up me text book and closing it over again Ill get up and put on
an exercise DVD and do about 20 Min's of that, then start to clean my house then,
sit down again to try and study!!!! What is going on?!
I know I have to study and I really want to but as soon as I open the book something
will pop into my head and ill go and do that instead! I'm just hopping from one thing to an other and I'm starting to think that may be I should have signed up to "go to" college in stead of Studying at home at least in a college you have a tutor who tells you what and when you have
to do something! I'm so upset with myself fr not being able to concentrate on what I have to do!
Maybe I should write out a planner with what time i have to study at and for how long, what time i should clean up at and like do exercise that evening!
So my plan for tomorrow is:

Get  a planner

Write out a time table

Follow the time table to a tee

Doesn't seam that much now after I leave out all the stuff I have to do with my son and family ha
just looking at that little bit for college makes it look easy:) 


Dani x 

No comments:

Post a Comment