Monday, January 17, 2011

My Daily Make Up Routine

Hi Guys,

So today is my  " Day Off" I always take a day off from studying and college and just relax,
well try to anyway.
While I was catching up on my 
You Tube Make Up Guru's I decided that maybe I should do my
make up routine! So many people on YouTube have theres up
while most of them are pretty much the
same, some are different. Mine is very basic some days I will only ever wear
concealer, eye liner and mascara with a little bit of tinted lip balm.

Ill go thru my routine step by step and ill add a picture of all the products that i have used.



First I start off by washing my face with
Body Shop Seaweed Exfoliator

Then I apply
Olay Wake Up Wonder Moisturiser

Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
+
MAC Select Cover Up in NC20

Eyes
MAC Black Eye Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
MUFE Eye Shadow in No 164

When I have applied all of my make up I just add a little bit of tinted lip balm I don't really use
a blusher but some times I will use Avon's Face Pearls just to give off a nice
summery glow :)











Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment