Friday, January 7, 2011

Exam:)

Hi Guys:)

So I just sent back my first exam:o I'm very nervous about it I don't think i did that well on it! When you study from you have all the information there right in front of you while your doing you exam, so there's no one to tell you not to cheat or take a little peek at some answers......But thankfully I didn't cheat:) I'm so proud of myself because even when I knew I didn't know the answer I still tried my very best to answer it, at least I know that if i get a good grade or even a bad one I know I tied my best with it. If I get a bad/ low grade I'll try even harder in the next exam I hoping I get a good grade. Getting time to do the exam was harder then I thought it would be, my son was off on his Christmas Holidays, so while he was up watching cartoons I tried to start it,well as soon as I put the pen to the paper I got " Mammy,  I need juice" Or " Mammy,sit beside me and cuddle me" :) I love my little boy so much, so I put my exam away and started it that night when he went to bed, it didn't take that long to do 2-3 pages where check lists to see how you see your self, you had to describe your self, eh.... what you would change about yourself and a page with only 3 questions on legislation's. Im excited about getting my next module I cant wait to get started:)

Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment