Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bones Of The Skull

Hi Guys,

I'm moving slow in my course, I'm finding it hard to motivate myself into studing.
When I was doing the part of the course with the skintones, I found it a little bit hard but as soon as I wrote out the chapter...and yes it took me a while to do it :)...I dont know what happened it just clicked and I got what it ment and found my own undertone, but now I'm on to Anatomy and Physiology which is the Bones of the head and face. Its harder than I thought it would be, I have wrote out and read it over and over again like nearly 6 pages ( A4 ). It really has me knocked back for some reason, I never give up this quick and I dont know why I have??
It's actually a good chapter in the book it helps you learn about not only the bones and muscles but also
helps with spotting signs of skin cancer, moles, sun-damaged skin and what to do! I'ts very helpful I just have to get it in my head that this is a very important part of make up, I'll just have to keep thinking of the end result:) I'll add a picture of a skull with markings of some of the bones I have to learn just to give you an idea off what I'm talking about :).






Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment