Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's :-)

Hey

So how was everyone's New Year's?? Mine was quite :) I stayed in New Year's Eve and all I could think about was what kind of thing's I need to build up a Make Up Starter Kit?! I don't want a kit full of just Mac Cosmetic's I want a mixture but.....is to much of a different type of make up messy looking? and with so much choice would that be a bad thing? iv been looking on sites like coastal scents, NARS, Make Up Forever etc.... I don't want to keep looking to YouTube for all these answers, I know a few things i have to get for my kit fist of all I need a case...I wanna save up and get a really good brush set...different types of paletts from lips,eyes, cheeks,foundation... sponges, applicators, wipes....moisturizer, anti-bacterial hand sanitizer....lashes from strip to individual...brush cleaner....eyeliner, lipliner...mascara....the list goes on and on!!!!:) I think I know everything I need to get . I have from now up untill I finish my course which ends in May!!! ill try and add a picture of the case i would like to start off with and the palette that i also like:)





Dani xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment