Saturday, January 22, 2011

Waiting........

So....
Its nearly two weeks..wait! no I thing its more like just over a week since
I sent back my exam paper, I still haven't heard anything back yet:(
I'm just hoping that its in the post and on its way.
I'm soooo ready to just get back into studying, I really just cant wait to
actually apply makeup :) i so want the next part of the course to be the application part:-)
Iv been getting very board lately iv been messing around with different types of styles with the make up i have.. which isn't that much but i have been starting to pick a few little things every week just to help build up a kit:)
Boredom is so doing my head in, its that bad that I have straightened my hair nearly every day
and that's huge for me as my hair is soooo thick and so long ( down to my hip ) it takes me ages to straighten it, like that's how board i am. So anyway because i have been playing round with my hair i have decided that its time to give it a good cut and colour my natural colour is blond but i have been auburn, brown, purple and orange but that one was a mistake ha and not very nice:)
I'm going to get it cut up to just under my shoulder so it better to manage and ill probably get it in like a light  brown with blond highlights and maybe a fringe? or side fringe? haven't made up my mind yet :)
I'm very attached to my hair i love the thoughts of getting it cut and coloured but when it comes to the crunch i do be like aawww maybe just a trim.
I was thinking that until i get my results back with my next module i will put up some little
blogs like a Whats In My Bag!, My Top 5 Must Haves!, stuff like that:)


Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment