Saturday, January 15, 2011

Haul :)



Hi Guys,
So I was in town the other day and decided to go buy a few things to help me start off my Make Up Kit:)  I went to a few shops and picked up a few little things from each off them, I also had a gift card for MAC so I went over to Brown Thomas and spent ages there, I wanted everything:) I couldn't make my mind up on what brushes I wanted to get, but I choose some nice eye shadows and lip liner ill add pictures off the things I got below:)


So I got:

                          Mac Foundation and Mac Concealer






                              A Cosmetics Bag From Penny's




                                             False Lashes




                       Mac Lip Liner, Caprice Lip Stick and Gloss






                                   Eye shadows from MUFE




                                          Eyeshadow Dust




                                       Mac Eye shadows








MUFE Empty Palette





So that's everything that I got :)

Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment